Preparation time: lower than 30 minutes
Cooking time: three hours
2 kg ham
2 l Coca-Cola
1 carrot, sliced
1 stick of celery
1 stick cinnamon
½ Tbsp pepper
1 Bay leaf
For the glaze:
150 ml maple syrup
2 tbsp purple wine
1. Put 2 kg ham in a bowl and pour 2 liters of Cola. Add 1 chopped carrot, 1 onion, 1 sliced stick of celery, 1 cinnamon stick, ½ tbsp pepper, and 1 Bay leaf.
2. Bring to a boil, then flip to prepare dinner on sluggish warmth for about 2 ½ hours, replenishing the boiling water if you’d like the ham was fully coated.
three. Carefully pour the liquid, then enable the ham to chill a little bit bit whilst you warmth the oven to 170 levels.
four. Put ham in pan, then minimize off the pores and skin abandoning a clean layer of fats.
5. Mix 150 ml maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of medicinal mustard, 2 tbsp purple wine vinegar and a pinch of floor cloves.
6. Pour half of the fats, roast for 15 minutes, then pour the remainder and return to the oven for one more 30 minutes, straining out midway.
7. Remove from the oven and permit to relaxation 10 minutes, then pour extra glaze excessive.
On the portal Znaia you may also discover the recipe for aromatic selfmade donuts.
About The Author
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.