JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Officials with Ballad Health launched the system’s newest COVID-19 numbers on December 27, asserting there are 289 patients receiving therapy for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
Ballad Health officers reported 68 COVID-19 deaths on the system’s hospitals in the Tri-Cities area over the previous seven days.
The following is a breakdown of COVID-19 information offered by Ballad Health:
- Total variety of COVID-19 patients in the hospital: 289
- Total variety of COVID-19 PUIs (affected person beneath investigation): 7
- Designated COVID-19 beds obtainable: 39
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the Intensive Care Unit: 57
- Number of COVID-19 patients on a ventilator: 38
Ballad Health doesn’t report COVID-19 admissions or discharges over weekends.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.